PingPlotter 3.30.0 released
- Added a "Don't Fragment" flag to allow PingPlotter to help with MTU size troubleshooting.
- TCP Traceroute is now more robust. Packet sequence numbers was also changed to make it better supported by servers.
- PRO ONLY - Workspaces have been enhanced in several ways, including the ability to save collected data and auto-save/reload.
- PingPlotter would sometimes freeze when a float-over tooltip was visible and a certain part of the PingPlotter user interface was clicked at just the right time.
- Alert system enhancements.
- Lots more...
Pro edition: PingPlotter Pro 3.30.0p release notes or ...
Standard edition: PingPlotter Standard 3.30.0s release notes
This update is free for all users with a license key, so download it, install it (no need to uninstall your old version, it will automatically upgrade everything) and enjoy!