Skip to main content
PingPlotter Cloud Changelog
- Agent-based summaries — We've added new auto-updating target summaries for each individual Agent. The Agent menu tab now has a dropdown where you can find each individual Agent summary.
- You can now create LiveShare links for Agent summaries.
- The LiveShare editor has been enhanced to allow for viewing all configured LiveShare links. Use the clear filter icon next to the header in a normal summary/Agent LiveShare list screen. When in filter-free mode, Cloud shows the name of the summary/Agent the link is configured for.
- Updated Timeline Graph visibility logic to share between different screens (target/summary/Agent) instead of duplicate code.
- Offline Agents now appear red in the Agent selector if the Agent is offline.
- Fixed a bug that would show editable menu options when impersonating someone without those permissions.
- Fixed an issue where Agent lists would sometimes take 15 seconds to populate after a page load.
- If a user does not have Agent Management permissions, they can now see the Agent tab in the sidebar. Clicking the Agent tab will not open the Agent editor when clicked.
- The LiveShare link editor now requires Summary Management permissions (previously links didn't show up but you could still get there manually if you knew the link ID).
- Updated the static footer to show the year 2021 (normally, the footer is dynamic, but during boot-up, the whole page is static).
- Several other fixes/improvements/refactorings of code for maintainability.
- Added latency scale settings to Display Settings editor. This supports all the same modes as the PingPlotter platform and defaults to scale Timeline Graphs to the open graph furthest down-route. This means latency scales are (by default) the same for all target Timeline Graphs rather than having the first hop use 2ms and the final destination use 200ms (or similar). Fixed scales are also supported.
- Created float-over hints in the Timeline Graph to show latency, packet loss / min / max details for a specific pixel-width of data.
- Resolved a drawing bug in Timeline Graphs that would sometimes merge two samples into one line in the graph. Level-of-detail looks better and more like the PingPlotter platform.
- Fixed an issue where live updates of Timeline Graphs would break on a target screen if you closed a Timeline Graph while more than one graph was visible.
- Dragging Timeline Graphs now uses the whole screen rather than just the graph area. Dragging the mouse outside of a graph will continue scrolling.