Version 2.30.1 (available in the download section) has the following new features:
This is primarily a bug fix, including the following:
- Slow load times when running Norton Antivirus Auto-Protect fixed.
- Some routes (mostly when the next to the last hop wasn't responding, but the last hop was) would cause Ping Plotter to blue-screen under Windows 95/98/ME.
- Alerts sometimes didn't fire correctly if the visible graph was selecting a route that wasn't the current route.
- Alert e-mails had a date of 1899 instead of current date.
- Alert e-mails were being introduced to the SMTP server without a from line, so a very select few SMTP servers would reject.
- If the final destination wasn't in the route because of a route lengthening (and the final destination stopped responding at the same time), alerts on that hop wouldn't always fire.
- /save command line option didn't work correctly.
- The focus rectangle sometimes didn't draw on the lower graph when focused on a non-current period. This is now corrected.
- List index out of bound error when doing a text export under certain conditions.
- This version has been tested with Windows XP RC2. Since that operating system isn't released yet, we can't promise that everything will work well, but our preliminary tests look good.