Ping Plotter 2.40 released.
Here is a really short list of some of the new things in this release. See the revision history for a more complete list.
Version 2.40 has these following new features and bug fixes (since 2.30.1):
- Complete re-write of internal engines. Allows some capabilities in this version and lots of cool stuff in the future. Big performance and reliability benefits in the 2.40 release.
- Major re-write of alert system. Can now notify when a condition starts, when it ends, or as it is happening. Added the ability to launch an EXE when a condition occurs, and can also change the tray icon or show a message in the tray.
- Annotations can be tied to a point in the time graph to show notes. These get saved in all images.
- Save files format was changed and now takes up only 5-15% of what it used to (much of this is due to new internal compression).
- Can now "Copy as summary text" - shows packet loss % / min/max, etc instead of only showing all the raw data.
- Can do some annotation of an IP address in the history window so you can recognize what an IP was for (ie: enter an address of "10.0.0.1 My_Router" will auto-resolve 10.0.0.1 to "My_Router" even if not in a hosts table).
- Double-clicking on a hop number now shows/hides the time graph for that hop.
- Lots more ... See the the revision history for more details, or go download it now.