PingPlotter Pro 3.00.2p bugfix release.
- An access violation would occur at startup if using an operating system and CPU that supported DEP (for more information about DEP, see http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875352).
- Trying to remove PingPlotter as a windows service when running as a windows service caused problems. This now shows an appropriate error message.
- If the windows service failed to start, it would sometimes log no errors. Errors are now logged and shown in this situation.
- When resizing the main form, then minimizing or maximizing, the resize wouldn't be saved on close.
- The "Save data on shutdown, reload on startup" switch only disabled saving, not loading. Loading always happened - now switch is honored.
- The summary screen didn't show script-based columns (ie: Jitter, Std Dev, MoS).
- On some computers, CPU use was higher than it should be.
- A couple of other minor updates / fixes.
Download 3.00.2 from the download page. There is no need to uninstall your current version.