PingPlotter 3.20 released!
It's been a while coming, but 3.20 released today, in both Standard and Pro editions. If you don't care about what's new, but just want the latest, visit the download page now.
Here's a brief list of some of the many features in this release:
- Much better Windows Vista support.
- Can run from a USB drive.
- New UDP packet type can target a specific UDP port (using Echo, UDP DNS and Asterisk VoIP protocols).
- Graphic/UI improvements.
- Alert system improvements.
- Better web interface for Pro - and it works on the iPhone.
- Bug fixes.
These upgrades are free for anyone with a corresponding license (Standard licensees get the Standard edition, Pro licensees get the Pro edition). You can also take this opportunity to upgrade your Standard license(s) to Pro using our upgrade page.