Whether you're a user of an ASP, an online gamer, a VoIP user, user of some other network/Internet application or an administrator, at some point it's likely you'll encounter problems with your network or Internet connection(s). PingPlotter helps you pinpoint where the problems are in an intuitive graphical way, and to continue monitoring your connection long-term to further identify issues.
PingPlotter offers some unique value for network monitoring and troubleshooting:
- Graphically display performance metrics about the route your data takes to a server.
- Monitor network performance over time, capturing the moments when problems surface.
- Zoom in on a problem period and construct a compelling case to have someone help you solve a problem.
- Get notified when there is a network problem.
- Save data or images, and send to others for review.
- Troubleshoot without having to call your ISP, allowing you to know about problems before they do.
Find out more about the PingPlotter family of tools by visiting our feature comparison, or see information about PingPlotter Freeware, Standard or Professional.