Editions & Pricing
All Free Edition Features +
- 48 hour history graph
- Intermediate hop timelines
- Customizable alerts
- Trace with UDP or TCP packets
- Image sharing
- Timeline graph navigation
- Learn more
All Standard Edition Features +
- 7 day history graph
- Multi-target tracing
- At-a-glance target summary
- VoIP metrics
- Web interface
- Remote agent
- Run as Windows service
- Scripting engine
- Load and merge sample sets
- Named configurations
- Learn more
Additional Purchase Options
- Order from our backup payment processor, BlueSnap.
- Order via telephone.
- Order via purchase order, check/money order, or bank wire transfer
- Order Pro or Standard directly via PayPal. (May take 1-2 business days for fulfillment).
- Instantly access new version releases
- No cost upgrades for PingPlotter iOS
- One payment auto-billed monthly
- Subscribe and cancel at your leisure
- Less start up cost than licenses
Licenses, Upgrades, and Maintenance
PingPlotter licenses are perpetual. Once you own a license, you can use that version forever.
New licenses include 1 year of free maintenance. Active maintenance includes perks like inclusive upgrades and priority support. More information about subscription is available on the maintenance page.
The easiest place to purchase upgrades and maintenance extensions is the account system. If you lost your email, or can't access your account, you can enter your license key into backup page to process your upgrade.
PingPlotter Standard, or MultiPing license(s) can be converted to PingPlotter Pro licenses on the PingPlotter Pro upgrade page.
PingPlotter subscriptions bill automatically on a month-to-month basis. Your billing date will be the day you purchase the subscription.
Subscriptions can be canceled at any time. To cancel a subscrtiption, log into your account. After subscriptions are canceled, you can continue using PingPlotter for the remainder of the current month.