PingPlotter Pro released!
PingPlotter Pro has been in the works for a long time (too long to say!), and we’re really excited about the new capabilities. Here is a summary of a few of the most anticipated features:
- Multiple targets can be traced in a tabbed user interface, all collecting data concurrently.
- Different targets can use different engine settings (ie: TCP ports, packet types, etc).
- Multiple targets are summarized on a “summary screen” that looks similar to MultiPing (sortable, with time graphs available for each).
- Can run as a native Windows service on Windows 2000, XP and 2003.
- Integrated web server can be accessed remotely. Can also use IIS if that works better in your environment.
- Jitter and MOS columns and graphing to enhance Voice over IP troubleshooting.
- Lots and lots of little “tweaks”, user interface enhancements and customization points.
- More, of course!
PingPlotter Pro is not a replacement for PingPlotter standard. We are currently working on a new version 3.0 of PingPlotter standard (the next release of the existing 2.60 version). When that releases, all current owners of PingPlotter 2.x will get a free upgrade to that version.
For more details on this release, see the PingPlotter Pro page and the release notes. A 30 day trial version of PingPlotter Pro is available here.