We’re available Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. North American Mountain Time (excluding most national holidays). You can always expect a response by 5 p.m. Mountain Standard Time the following business day.
When contacting support, it helps to have the following:
- Your operating system version
- Your version of PingPlotter/Multiping
- Info on any firewalls, virus software, or special configurations you may have
- Any relevant screenshots or files (such as .pp2 files)
- A brief description of your issue/situation
If you need any help providing any of this information, here's a handy guide.
Priority support is available to active subscribers and license owners with active maintenance. Active custome benefits include faster email response, feature request priority, and more.Learn More
Search for specific information on your PingPlotter issue.Browse KB
See examples of common network issues (and how they look in PingPlotter).Learn more