PingPlotter Pro 3.10.0p released!
PingPlotter Pro 3.10.0p, just released, has a great collection of new features and fixes (see the release notes for details). Here's a sampling of changes:
- The remote trace capabilities have been significantly enhanced.
- The web interface can now be set to read only.
- The named configuration in use for a target can now be displayed on the summary screen (and other areas).
- Added some right-click menu options.
- Significantly improved reliability of scripted events and extensions.
- Fixed bug when running web interface under Windows 2003 with IIS (this didn't work with 3.00.2p).
- Lots of other changes and tweaks.
PingPlotter Pro 3.10.0p is a free upgrade for anyone with a PingPlotter Pro 3.x license. It's also available as a 30 day trial, for those interested in checking out its capabilities.
Download 3.10.0p from the download page. There is no need to uninstall your current version.
Current PingPlotter Standard (a.k.a PingPlotter 2.60) and MultiPing users interested in upgrading to PingPlotter Pro can see details on our upgrade page.