PingPlotter has three different editions - Free, Standard, and Pro. To see more info about each version, be sure to check out our feature comparison page.
PingPlotter Free doesn't require any sort of license key - and you're welcome to run that version of the program for as long as you'd like at no cost.
PingPlotter Standard and Pro both require a purchased license key to run after their 30-day evaluation period has expired. If no license is entered after the evaluation period has expired, the program will revert to PingPlotter Free.
We offer a variety of ways to purchase licenses, including credit card, PayPal, check, money order, or via purchase order (after approval). The very easiest way to order is with a credit card online – you’ll get a license key immediately, and you won't have to wait for your order to be processed by hand (as some other methods require).
To purchase a license, visit our online order page at:
- Discovering a route between you and a target
- Interpreting Results - A Quick Example
- Finding the source of the problem
- Finding the source of the problem - part 2
- Interpreting Results - Longterm Monitoring
- Interpreting Results - Gamers
- Interpreting Results - ISP Problems
- Interpreting Results - Bad Hardware
- Interpreting Results - Bandwidth Saturation
- Building a Compelling Case
- VoIP Troubleshooting Guide
Test end-user internet
PingPlotter Cloud helps solve network problems for other people.PingPlotter Cloud