PingPlotter Cloud Manual
The Alert Mask allows you to automatically apply an alert from your library to all targets, or to a group of targets. The way you define the group of targets is by using a subnet mask.
Add the Alert Mask
- 1. Open a Target Window and click on the Alerts button in the upper-right hand corner.
- 2. Create an alert for the target if one hasn’t already been created.
- 3. Click on the filter icon next to the alert.
- 4. Type ALL to apply this alert to all targets (old and new). To apply this to a group of targets, type the range of IP addresses using CIDR notation, e.g. 192.168.0.0/24.
- 5. Click Save.
- 192.168.0.0/24 = 192.168.0.0 - 192.168.0.255
- 10.0.0.0/21 = 10.0.0.0 - 10.0.7.255
- 172.16.0.0/28 = 172.16.0.0 - 172.16.0.15
Use a CIDR Calculator to help you get the right range of IP addresses.