Users and Permissions
PingPlotter Cloud offers administrators the option to create custom user-profiles and assign them appropriate levels of permission within their PingPlotter Cloud subscription.
To create a new user, click on Manage --> Users. Then select the blue + Add User button in the upper-right corner.
Enter an email address for your user, then click inside of the Permissions box. Select one or more permissions for your user and click Add User to save.
Creating a user with no permissions will give them read-only access.
- Target Management - Start, Pause, Resume, Reset + Restart, Stop + Close, and Show-targets-on or Remove-targets-from summaries. Edit Name, Edit Notes, change current Trace Interval, and change current Setting.
- Summary Management - Create, Rename, Delete, and Show-targets-on or Remove-targets-from summaries. This also includes Live Share link management: Create, Edit, Enable, Disable, and Delete.
- User Management - Add, Remove, or modify other users and their permission settings for the PingPlotter Cloud subscription.
- Settings Management - Create, Edit, and/or Delete the configurations found in Settings.
- Alerts Management - Manage alerts in the Alert Library and for Targets using Create, Edit, Delete, and Add-to-Target.
- Agent Management - Create, Delete, Rename, Reconnect, and Installer and Auto-setup access.
- Sessions Management - With this permission type, you can Open and/or Delete trace sessions.
- LiveShare Management - Activate, disable, and delete LiveShare links.
- Sidekick Management - Create, resolve, and delete Sidekicks.