The Route Adjustment alert type can change the route visibility between the client and the selected target when conditions are met.
Can enable/disable Final Hop Only when conditions are met. This toggles the UI between full route visibility and target-only visibility.
Useful in minimizing network traffic until the target experiences a certain network condition, then PingPlotter traces the full route to give you a closer look at where the problem could be starting.
- Variable Substitution
- Auto-Saving of Data
- Running as a service
- Handling Multiple Targets
- Named Configurations
- Session Manager
- Local Network Discovery (LND)
- Exporting data for further analysis
- Route Changes
- Dynamic DNS Tracking
- Backing up PingPlotter Data
- Sharing PingPlotter data with others
- Discovering a route between you and a target
- Interpreting Results - A Quick Example
- Finding the source of the problem
- Finding the source of the problem - part 2
- Interpreting Results - Longterm Monitoring
- Interpreting Results - Gamers
- Interpreting ISP Problems | PingPlotter
- Interpreting Results - Bad Hardware
- Interpreting Results - Bandwidth Saturation
- Building a Compelling Case
- VoIP Troubleshooting Guide
Test end-user internet
PingPlotter Cloud helps solve network problems for other people.PingPlotter Cloud
Need an earlier version?
Versions one through four are available in the legacy manual.Legacy Manual